Reigning Sound - In Memphis download free
|Genre:||Rock / Pop / World, Country & Folk|
|Style:||Rockabilly, Rock & Roll|
|Date of release:||2006|
|MP3 album size:||1449 mb|
|FLAC APE album size:||1729 mb|
|WMA album size:||1683 mb|
|Digital formats:||AIFF MP4 VQF FLAC APE MIDI MP2|
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – B. McDill*
Written-By – C. Perkins*
- Recorded By – Rocket Science Audio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Norton Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Norton Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – U-59209M
- Recorded At – Goner Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Prairie Cat Mastering
- Bass – Dave*
- Cover – Pat Broderick
- Drums – Lance*
- Guitar, Vocals – Greg*
- Lacquer Cut By – PCMJR*
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Justin Burks
- Recorded By – Kyle Johnson , Robin Pack
NotesCatalog number 45-128 appears on the back cover.
Catalog number 128 appears on the center labels.
Recorded live at Goner Records, Memphis by Robin Pack and Kyle Johnson of Rocket Science Audio, June 26, 2005.
Front photo courtesy Special Collections, University of Memphis Libraries.
Cover by Pat Broderick / Rotodesign.
℗ & © 2006 Norton Records Inc.
Side A is a Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs cover.
Side B is a Carl Perkins cover.
The pressing plant, the lacquer cutting studio and the lacquer cutting engineer are identified by the run-out etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out, etched): NR-45-128-A U-59209M-A PCMJR ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out, etched): NR-45-128-B U-59209M-B PCMJR ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 45-128A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 45-128B